A Cost-Effective, Durable, and Long-Lasting Roof System
When properly installed by the certified team at Elevated, EPDM membranes offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Cost savings: Compared to other single-ply rubber roofing materials, EPDM is one of the least expensive per square foot. And because it takes less time and labor to install EPDM roofing, you also save on those expenses.
- Durability: Because EPDM roofing is tough and has few seams, the chances of leaks or storm damage are minimal. The material is also hail and ozone resistant.
- Longevity: EPDM roof membranes have an expected service life of 30 years. It can last even longer if properly cared for with routine preventative maintenance.
- Energy-efficiency: Black EPDM roofing is an ideal choice for businesses looking to regulate the heating of their building. White EPDM helps lower energy costs for facilities trying to reduce the stress on their cooling systems by reflecting sunlight away.
- Earth-friendliness: EPDM membranes and coat systems are made of recycled materials, don’t pollute rainwater, and resist UV radiation.