Of all the residential roofing options you have, few offer more advantages than standing-seam metal roofing. When you choose Elevated’s residential metal roof installation services, the many benefits you enjoy include:
- Longevity: residential metal roofing offers long-term protection. When treated to proper maintenance, which is minimal, the metal roof on your home should last up to 70 years.
- Durability: Metal roofing types for residential properties don’t crack or corrode. And depending on the type of metal roofing system you choose, it can be impact-, growth-, and fire-resistant. Some residential metal roofing can also sustain strong winds up to 140 mph.
- Energy efficiency: Installing a metal roof on your home can significantly lower your utility bills. They reflect UV rays and cool down much quicker than many other roofing materials.
- Eco-friendliness: All metal roofing types for residential use are composed of at least 25% recycled materials. Once removed, the materials are 100% recyclable, significantly reducing waste and what ends up in landfills.
- Customization: Whether you want a metal shingle to replicate the look of traditional asphalt materials or a specific paint finish and color, Elevated can customize your residential metal roofing installation.