When choosing a roofing system, there are many factors to consider. With over 100 years of combined hands-on experience with a vast array of roofing products, Elevated has noted the many benefits of synthetic roof tiles, including:
- Durability: Synthetic slate shingles are proven to stand the test of time. That’s because synthetic slate roofing manufacturers design them to withstand various conditions.
- Resistance: Northern Virginia roofs are exposed to several harmful elements. Most synthetic slate roofing manufacturers create their products to be impact, wind, fire, and fade resistant. That gives you protection for everything from the UV rays of the hot summer sun and the damaging hail of winter.
- Costs: Compared to real slate tiles, shakes, or shingles, synthetic roof tiles are much more budget friendly. Because they weigh less and are easier to handle, Elevated’s installation costs and project timelines are significantly reduced also.
- Environmental-friendliness: Synthetic roof tiles cost less than their natural counterparts and are more eco-friendly. Many composite tiles are made from recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. They also don’t require land disturbance to dig for natural resources or deforestation to create cedar shake roofing.
- Visual appeal: Synthetic roof tiles are available in almost any color you can imagine. Additionally, they’re designed to look and feel as beautiful as the natural versions.